The new Mount Moriah Website is a major step forward for our charity. It is a modern design that is easy to navigate and presents information about us in a clear and concise way. It gives you the opportunity to interact with us, share information, and prayers, and contribute to the work we are doing through the Grace of God.
The new website has new features that include:
- Donations page with the ability to donate either as single or repeat gifts.
- Events page that an overview of forthcoming events together with links to these events so that you can book or come back to the website for updates
- News and post pages that enable us to provide up-to-date information about our planned and real-time activities. Comments and feedback are invited to our posts and events.
- Ability to buy event and conference tickets electronically using Eventbrite. This secures online transactions and gives a choice of paying by Card or Paypal. Manual bank transfer is available too!
- Listen to our radio programmes and podcasts on any device, anywhere.
- You can share Mount Moriah content on our website on your social media such as Facebook and WhatsApp.
- Share information about events using video and photographs. For example, our 2022 Awards evening will be photographed and videoed, and shared on YouTube, social media, and on our website.
The new website is easy to develop further and we will soon provide eCommerce facilities to enable you to buy Mount Moriah books and services. This greatly extends our reach and provides Christian material to a global audience.